Click Here To View Announcements
Welcome to the Baker Funeral Home web site. Our family has been serving southern Brazoria county since 1958 and was established by Clifton"Cliff" and Mary Rose Baker in 1958.
The funeral home was originally located at 450 S. 17th St. in West Columbia. Cliff and Mary added a second location at 118 W. Texas, in Brazoria, in 1973, after a fire that destroyed the location in West Columbia in 1987, a new location was built and opened in October of 1989 at 634 S. Columbia Drive. In 1979, to further serve the community's needs, the Baker Family purchased Cedar Lawn Haven of Rest Cemetery, located on Sinclair St. a short distance from the funeral home.
In 1997 Kyle Baker joined the family business. He graduated from his father and grandfather's alma mater, Commonwealth College in 1999 and currently owns and operates the business with the same high ethical standards that he learned.
Baker Funeral Home remains family owned and operated proudly serving the needs of our families in southern Brazoria County.
The Baker Family